- 250 g silken tofu
- 150 g firm tofu 1 small packet
- 1 zucchini – sliced and fried or steamed or spaghetti style using a spiraliser
- 1 small bunch spinach
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. thyme, fresh, chopped
- Pinch black Indian salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Coconut oil or butter
- Blend both silken and firm tofu in a food processor with black salt and dill. Transfer into a bowl. Sautee zucchini and thyme in a frying pan with coconut oil, then add spinach to it and simmer until spinach is wilted. Add warm zucchini/spinach to the bowl with tofu and mix together. Add pepper to taste. Transfer into a greased flat quiche form and bake for about 30 minutes at 160°C.
- Tip: Add black salt little by little while processing the tofu and taste until you are happy with the saltiness. Black salt mimics the flavour of eggs and it pretty salty so you will not need any regular salt.